Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Artwork for Sale on Society6


Over the years I've had people ask me if they could buy some of my artwork. And I must admit it can be difficult at times to want to part from an original piece that I have become attached to. One day a friend of mine told me about the website Society6.com and how it can be a great way to sell my art. Through my Society6.com account, Society6.com/HOMartistry I am able to sell prints of my Artwork. Society 6 also turns my artwork into other items such as phone cases, stationary cards, t-shirts, totes, and so much more! So make sure you check out the link!




My top selling piece thus far is my Marylin Monroe paining.
The Marylin iphone cases have been quite the hit!














How unique is this! My lipsticks painting is now an adorable pillow. Great addition to any gal's room.
Starts at $20.00








My Audrey Hepburn Drawing
as Stationary cards.















My latest painting "Sneakerhead"
is now an iphone skin! $15.00













Here is just some of what you will see on Society6.com/HOMartistry!

1 comment:

  1. I was complete encouraged to accession this site. I basal to admission you for this acclimatized read. I in ability savored every little bit of it.
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete