Thursday, May 23, 2013

Back to Blogging! + info

Hey everyone,

A lot has happened in my world since posting my last blog, a year ago. Let's face it, blogging hasn't been much of a priority for me. However my beauty Vlog, youtube.com/bbeautymarkd most certainly has been. I have decided to pretty much revamp my blog in order to give more depth to my video blogs, as well as talk about more of my artwork. Also, I've been in new business ventures, that I am excited to share. As a young 25 year old creative woman who is excited about life, sometimes you just want to talk about it! And here is yet another platform.

I will be posting blogs that correspond with the content of the BBEAUTYMARKD Vlog videos such as extra tips and tricks, face charts, and more in depth information. Sometimes I find it very hard to say all that I would like in a short video. I love to educate my viewers with my acquired knowledge from being in the field. Let's be honest, I tend to skip over videos of people that talk too much. So here is a source if you are looking for more information.

As far as my business, HOM Artistry homartistry.com, I have been continuing to do art orders as well as freelance Makeup Artistry work. I plan to blog more about these business ventures. Sometimes I think that people may have forgotten that first I am an Artist. All my training started as an painter/drawer and that transfers into my Makeup Artistry. I think writing about my art and reflecting on art around me will help take me back to my days of study when my ideas were most vivid and I was constantly inspired.

Also, an exciting side note! You can visit me for services such as, Makeup Application & Lessons, Lash Extensions, Skin Care Treatments, and Facial Waxing in Berkeley, CA!! I would love to have you come into the salon to visit!
Email me for information and appointment booking: homartistry@gmail.com

Before ending this post, I want to give all my official links and contact information. I've made some changes to hopefully eliminate any confusion.


My Business: House of Micaela Artistry (HOM Artistry)
homartistry.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/HOMartistry
Twitter: Twitter.com/HOMartistry
Contact for bookings/inquiries: homartistry@gmail.com


My Beauty Vlog: BBEAUTYMARKD
Youtube.com/bbeautymarkd
Twitter: Twitter.com/bbeautymarkd
Instagram: bbeautymarkd

Preferred email contact is homartistry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment