Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pink Lip Diaries

Earlier today I walked by a photography crit at school and it made me want to take some shots. I really enjoyed my photography classes last year. I plan to post my work from those B&W photography classes soon, so stay tuned!
Anyhow, So I did some self portraits pictures today, that I call "Pink Lip Diaries".
Why Pink Lip Diaries?
It's not supposed to be super deep or anything. But if there is an explanation, it would be this:
Always at night in my bed that is when my most dramatic thoughts come. I tend to keep those thoughts inside myself because well, I don't keep an actual diary. So they stay in my head. And in general a bold pink lip represents me. If you can pull of a bold lip, your not afraid of makeup...thats me. Put the two together and there you go.

For the makeup I used of course the BEST EYELINER IN THE WORLD hands down!!(lol) Which is Stila's Stay All Day waterproof eyeliner pen. If there is a must have in your makeup bag, it is this! That eyeliner stays on until you take it off and it is perfect for cat eyes. For the bold pink lip I used the O.C.C. lip tar which is super hot pink, im talkin electric pink! It's actually way more pink in person, but i chose to edit the tones of the pics for the luminous effect...take a look =)





No comments:

Post a Comment