Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amazing Hidden Makeup Brand



As a makeup junkie and a Pro artist I tend to use all different kinds of brands. As should everyone, don't stick to one brand for it all because you will miss out! There are a lot of Makeup brands that the average American consumer does not know about. And the reason I say American is because many brands are extremely popular in other countries, especially Europe and in Middle Eastern countries. Here in the states all you hear constantly is women living and dying over MAC cosmetics. MAC is great and all, but it is NOT the only great brand out there! In fact, many brands have better products for cheaper. One brand for example, I personally came across a brand called Inglot at the Makeup Show LA a couple months ago. Inglot is a Polish makeup line. I fell deeply in love with their eye shadows, which have intense pigment and beautiful colors. One can create their own customized "Freedom Palletes" of eyeshadow, blushes, and lip colors. Today I went in to the Newport Beach location and had a ball picking out my pallet of 20 eyeshadows. I treated my selction like I do when setting up my paint pallets. (Neutrals, Warm colors, cool colors, and complimentary colors)
20 colors for only $95!!! That's amazing, most consumer brands with that many eyeshadows AND the pallet would be around $300 or more! Great purchase =)


I couldn't help myself and not start playing already! I did this look super fast. When you have pigments that show up how you want then to, it is way less work and takes less time. I also used the shadows for my brows, highlighter, contour, and blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment