Thursday, September 29, 2011

MUA Freelance Updates

Okay now that I had enough celebrating and goofing off after graduation, I have been picking back up freelance work again. I'm glad to be able to build clientele out here in the Bay Area. Just recently I did a wedding party of 5 bridesmaids and the bride which was by referral. It went very well and I hope word spreads more and more as I settle back in the bay area. I wanted to post some freelance photos. Below are wedding photos as well as a fun dramatic look I did for a client going to a fun event. I love doing dramatic looks because I can be more creative, especially with color! (instead of constant everyday neutrals) It allows for my art background to kick in!
Here's the flicks. ENjoy!










and now for the more dramatic woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment